MAKOLA BUSINESS SCHOOL
SALES AND MARKETING
1 .Professional Sales for non Salespeople / non-marketers
2. Product knowledge dynamics.
3. Sales prospecting and qualification.
4. Sales planning, presentation, demonstration, and other sales skills.
5. Niche sales ( Foci on selling to Churches and selling to Chinese)
6. Large, enterprise, and affluent sales.
7. Objection prevention, handling, and closing of sales.
8. Selling in difficult times.
9. Dynamics of non-sales selling for career success.
10. Selling your business (Fundraising, equity or debt sourcing, outright sales)
11. Communication management (Internal & external communication, issue & crisis management)
12. Integrated marketing communications (Branding, advertising, PR activities)
13. PR writings (Media releases, monitoring & evaluation) and Digital PR (Social media & web communication)
14. Digital Marketing for start-ups
15. Digital Marketing for MSMEs
16. Certificate in customer relationship management
17. Certificate in public relation
18. Certificate in management.
HUMAN RESOURSE MANAGEMENT
. Strategic Human Resource Management in precarious times
2. Organisation re-design SHRM’s role in reshaping the future workplace
3. Supporting Mental Health of Employees in precarious times
4. The impact of Artificial Intelligence on the Strategic Human Resource function
5. Building Agility and Strategic Edge Through people 2040
6. Developing “change-ready change-capable” organization
7. Addressing today’s labor market challenges – Post-COVID workforce planning lessons for HR
8. Human resource management.
LEADERSHIP AND ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
1. Building an agile organization: – Lessons from collapsed Financial Institutions
2. Building a resilient organization – Workforce planning practices and support of business agility
3. Change capability in the agile organization
4. Supporting line managers to foster employee commitment
5. Managing across generations. The leadership challenge – Intergenerational workplaces.
6. Embracing diversity and inclusion/Employee engagement and the generations
7. Unlocking employee productivity: the role of employee health and wellbeing
8. Effective performance management
9. Organisational culture and leadership
10. Valuing and managing diversity in extraordinary times
11. Office management and Supervisory skills
12. Certificate in Administration and management
11. Effective Leadership in Management
12. Certificate Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management.
- Effective management in leadership
- Finance and account for non-finance managers
- Accounting for Non – Accountants
- How to Become an Effective Personal Assistant
- Procurement Management
- Financial Modeling using Microsoft Excel
- Warehouse and Inventory Management
- Certificate in forensic psychology and corporate security
- Certificate in petroleum, oil, and gas management
- Certificate in food and safety management
- Learning Management Systems
- Certificate in occupational health and safety
- Certificate in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Certificate in Higher Education Management
- Certificate in NGO Management.
- Certificate in Agricultural Entrepreneurship for start Ups
- Certificate in Agricultural Financial Management
- Certificate in Farm management
- Information Technology Skills for Secretaries and Personal Assistants
- Advance Microsoft Excel.
- Logistics and Transport Management.
MBS Professional Sales Training at Movenpick Ambassador Hotel,
Request for In-house training at your location, join virtually or blended
(Both virtual and Location-based).Sales textbook + Certificate available.
Register and Start Now
MBS Professional Sales Training ….. Quota busting simplified.
MBS E-Learning Masterclass at Movenpick Ambassador Hotel,
Join virtually or blended ( both virtually and at Movenpick)
Date : March 29-31, 2021
Astute Faculty from University of Ghana
MBS E-Learning Masterclass ….. Break your limits.